Piles scientifically known as Hemorrhoids are caused due to swollen or dilated veins in the rectum or anal canal. The inner lining of the rectum and the anus contains a number of veins, when these veins are put under regular strain they start to protrude out of their normal place causing lumps to be formed. These lumps are the cause of pills. Piles can occur internally in the lower rectum or externally along the lining of the anus.
Internal piles is hard to detect as the rectum has a deficiency of sensory cells so it is basically painless. In extreme cases of internal pills, bleeding may occur along with the lump to protrude out of the anus while defecating.
External piles happens when the veins in the linning of the anus start to form lumps. These lumps are painful, irritating and cause a lot of itching. External piles also cause a lot of pain during defecating, walking and sitting.
What causes Piles?
Piles is very common among both men and women. Piles can happen to anyone.
- Obesity or overweight can put a lot of strain on the lower part of the body causing piles.
- Constipation persisting for more than 2 days can give rise to piles
- Excessive physical exercise and lifting heavy weights.
- Unhealthy and unhygienic diet
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Consumption of cold, spicy or undercooked food.
- Piles during pregnancy is eminent as pregnancy puts a lot of strain on the body.
- Prolong sitting
- Hereditary (Inherited piles)
- Excessive intercourse
Prevention from Piles
Piles is a very common disease and in most cases, its effects fade by themselves in time but if symptoms persist, its time you start taking precautions.
- Drink lots of water and fluids, as they are easy to digest.
- Change your diet to consume fibre rich foods such as whole grain, cereals, bread, green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Never hold the urge to defecate as it can make the faeces hard and dry which puts a lot of strain during defecating
- Do not keep sitting for long periods of time and take breaks to walk about.
- Aviod using alcohol, smoking and consumption of unhygienic food.
- Quit your untimely eating habits and bring regularity in consuming food.
- Keep the anus clean.
Solution for Piles [Bye Bye Piles]
Now there are many medicines for treating piles and piles can also be treated by surgery but most of these medicines contain chemical compounds that bring more harm than satisfaction.
BYE BYE PILES is a complete solution for piles. It treated both internal and external piles without side effects. Bye bye piles is an Ayurveda product made using only natural herbs that promote natural healing in the body.
- Bye Bye Piles stops bleeding from piles in a matter of 2-3 days.
- Restores the veins to their correct position.
- Improves blood flow to the Rectum and anus.
- Removes lumps completed.
- Gets rid of the excruciating pain, irritation and itching.
- Excessive blood loss can give rise to weakness, Extracts in Bye Bye Piles help to increase blood production to restore natural balance.
UAE: 054 370 7811
PAK: 0300 0341434