Back pain can affect people of every age. It is one of the most common reasons that people miss their work and go to the doctor. It can be a result of injury, medical conditions or some other activities. Back ache not only causes restlessness but also disturbs the daily routine work badly. Back pain signs include shooting or stabbing pain, pain in muscles, pain that radiates down your leg and limited movement of the back. It can get severe if not consulted with the doctor on the right time. The more you delay to see a doctor, the more the pain gets severe.
Causes of Back Pain
Back ache can be caused due to certain reasons. Some of the reasons are
- Muscle Strain – Continuous heavy weight lifting or a sudden awkward movement may strain back muscles. If a person is not physically fit then constant strain may cause painful muscle spasms.
- Bulging or ruptured disks – Vertebral column is made up of different disks. When these disks bulge or rupture and press a nerve.
- Skeletal irregularities – Mostly the back pain occurs when your keep your skeleton in an irregular shape for a long time or on regular intervals.
Back Pain Exercise
Useful exercises for back ache are
Press – up back extensions
Knee to chest
Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain mostly occurs when you keep on sitting in an abnormal way. When you don’t sit straight or your back doesn’t get a straight support while sitting for a long run then you are surely going to have a severe lower back ache. Infection in the spine bone, tumors and kidney problems can also be the cause lower back ache.
Some of the exercises for lower back pain are
Plank with Forearm Run
Herbal Remedies For Back Pain
Herbal remedies have always been useful when it comes to any pain in the body. Herbal remedies for back are
- Soothe the pain with cold or hot – Cold therapy reduces inflammation and keeps the nerves from causing pain. Heat therapy stimulates blood flow by bringing the nutrients which heal up the affected areas and also inhibits the pain messages which are being sent to the brain.
- Avoiding Heavy Lifting – Try to avoid heavy lifting as much as possible
- Massages of balms or herbal oil – Herbal oils are more effective for back ache. Gentle massage after regular intervals can help to get relief in back ache
- Avoiding reinjures – Once it caused by some injury, back ache can be reduced by avowing reinjures
- Exercise on daily basis – Taking exercises relevant to the pain a person is suffering from can help in getting relief from back pain.
Back bone is considered to be the most important part of the skeleton. We need back bone support either we sit, stand, lay or bend. Care of back bone is a must thing. Everyone must try to avoid those factors which can cause any kind of back pain.