Piles is a very common disease and there are many treatments for piles (bawaseer) in the market from piles surgery to synthetic medication but the best way to cope with piles is through prevention and herbal treatments.
Piles culturally known as Bawaseer are actually swollen or dilated veins in the rectum or anal canal. There are a number of veins in the inner lining of the rectum and when these veins are put under constant strain, they start to swell out from their original place. These swollen veins form lumps that are the cause of piles.
Types of Piles
Piles can occur internally in the large intestines or externally on the walls of the anus. Piles symptoms depend on the type of piles.
Internal piles is hard to detect as it basically painless as the rectum does not contain that many sensory cells. Bleeding from the anus and lump protruding out of the anus while defecating are symptoms of internal piles.
External Piles is easy to detect and happens when the veins in the walls of the anus start to form lumps. These lumps are painful and cause a lot of irritation and itching. It also causes a lot of pain during defecating, moving and sitting.
Precaution from Piles
Believe it or not but piles is a very common disease and can be caused by activities that we perform every day like exercise, long sittings etc. Although in most cases its effects fade on their own if they persist for more than 2 days start taking following precautions.
- Drink lots of water and fluids.
- Consume fiber-rich foods such as whole grain bread, cereals, green leafy vegetables, and fruits.
- Don’t hold back on going to the toilet as it can make the feces hard and dry which puts a lot of strain on the veins of the anus while coming out.
- Avoid sitting for longer periods of time as it put a lot of strain and pressure on your buttocks.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, and consumption of processed and junk food.
- Stop consuming food in an untimely manner.
- Make sure to keep your anus clean to avoid further infection.
Herbal Solution for Piles
Piles treatment (Bawaseer) through surgery and synthetic medications are effective but most of these Piles medicines contain chemical compounds that have an adverse effect on the body.
One of the best herbal piles medicine that is a complete piles remedy is BYE BYE PILES. It cures both internal and external piles. Bye bye piles is a herbal product made using herbs and natural compounds that increase natural healing in the body.
- Bye Bye Piles stops bleeding from piles.
- Removes dilation and swelling of veins and restores the veins to their normal position.
- Improves blood circulation to the Rectum and anus.
- Eradicates piles lumps completely.
- Gets rid of the piles pain, irritation and itching.
- Extracts in Bye Bye Piles help to increase blood production to restore blood lost due to piles.