Having thick, long and lustrous hairs is a dream of many people. This makes hair fall or thinning of hair a nightmare for both women and men. Implementing good remedies for hair growth can greatly help in getting what you desire.
Although there are many reasons for hair loss but the most common among them are malnutrition, imbalanced hormones, genetics, stress and excessive use of hair straighteners. Excessive use of hair products such as Gel, hair wax, hair spray and improper hairstyles are also reasons for hair loss.
Instead of worrying too much about your hairs, it is better to implement natural remedies for hair growth at home to increase the length of your hair naturally. Such remedies are highly effective but like all natural remedies, it takes time to make sure to regularly implement them for at least a month.
Following Are The Most Effective Natural Remedies For Hair Growth
Rosemary is a very beneficial herb for the hairs. Not only does it promotes hair growth, it also strengthens the roots of the hair and eliminates dandruff. This herb has antioxidant properties that help increase the growth of hair. Sulfur and silica are also present in rosemary that reverses hair fall/hair loss.
Another benefit of rosemary is that it increases the blood circulation to the scalp and increases the natural dark color of the hair.
To Implement Rosemary Natural Remedy For Hair Loss
- Mix 2 drops of rosemary oil in 2 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Apply it to your hair and make sure to massage your scalp.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair.
- Alternatively, you can rinse your hair with rosemary water. You can make rosemary water by boiling 2 -3 rosemary springs in 2 cups of water.
- Use either of these remedies several times a week.
2. Castor Oil
Castor oil is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E which facilitates hair growth. Castor oil works as a moisturizer for your hairs and adds volume while preventing fizzing and scalp infection. It is a very good hair care product.
To Implement Castor Oil Natural Remedy For Hair Loss
- Mix equal parts of castor oil and base oil such as coconut oil, olive oil etc.
- Apply this mixture on the hair and scalp and massage it.
- Leave it on for 30-40 minutes before rinsing it off with water or shampoo.
- Alternatively, mix 4 drops of rosemary oil with an ounce of castor oil and use it to massage scalp and hair.
- Repeat either of these remedies every day before taking a bath.
Hair is essentially made up of proteins and more specifically keratin protein. Eggs are a great source of proteins and have been used since ages in hair related products. They are highly beneficial from one of the best remedies for hair growth.
To Implement Eggs Natural Remedy For Hair Growth
- Whisk 2 egg yolks in 2 tbsp. of olive oil and apply this mixture to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it out with cold water.
- Alternatively, mix one egg with ¼ cup of yogurt and mayonnaise thoroughly.
- Apply this hair mask for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off with water or mild shampoo.
4. Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry is another one of those herbs that have been in use since the old times. It not only helps in increasing the length of the hair but also prevents hair fall and premature greying of hair.
To Implement Indian Gooseberry Natural Remedy For Hair Growth
- Cook pieces of Indian gooseberry in coconut oil until they are charred.
- Strain and cool the oil and use it to massage your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes before washing your hair with mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy on a weekly basis.
5. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has a high concentration of nutrients such as vitamin C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and folic acid that makes it ideal for hair growth. It is also loaded with antioxidants that prevent dandruff and keeps the hair smooth. When applied to the scalp, lemon juice increases blood circulation to the scalp that prevents hair loss.
Note: Do not use Lemon juice in excess as it is mildly acidic in nature and can cause decolorization of hair.
To Implement A Lemon-Juice Natural Remedy For Hair Growth
- Mix 1 part lemon juice with 2 parts base oil such as coconut oil or almond oil or olive oil.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Massage it scalp and leave it on for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy 1-2 times a week.