Companies have always been hesitant in claiming that using Moringa for weight loss was effective because there has been no scientific study on the matter. Until now.
Research done by Rutgers University in the United States has proven that using Moringa for weight loss is effective in reducing weight gain while also preventing and treating type 2 Diabetes.
Researchers found four types of biologically active compounds in moringa leaves called Moringa Isothiocyanates (MICs). MICs have found to be the therapeutically active compound in moringa.
This research provides justification and evidence that using Moringa for weight loss is highly effective. Using it as a dietary supplement can help prevent and treat type-2 Diabetes. MICs were found to significantly effective in reducing weight gain, Gluconeogenesis, insulin, hepatic adiposity, Bad cholesterol, and inflammation while increasing Insulin activity and lipolysis.
Now you must be wondering
What are these Moringa Isothiocyanates?
This new research found four new types of Isothiocyanates in moringa, which were found to be similar to Sulforaphane found in Broccoli sprouts. Isothiocyanates are potent detoxification enzymes and provide protection against inflammation and oxidative stress while promoting weight loss, anti-aging, detoxification and anti-cancer benefits.
Moringa Isothiocyanates were found to be more stable and stronger than other isothiocyanates found in other plants.
Now what did the recent study help to prove
Recent scientifically backed evidence of Moringa to be beneficial in.
- Reducing weight
- Lowering cholesterol
- Lower Donw blood pressure
- Lowering inflammation
- Lower/Balance blood sugar levels
- Increasing metabolism and burning of fat
All these factors add up to a healthy weight loss while also increased immunity in the body that helps you feel mentally and physically healthy.
How To Use Moringa For Weight Loss?
Keep the following things in mind when using Moringa as a dietary supplement for treating or curing any types of illness
- Make sure Moringa powder is 100% natural not processed in a way(such as shade drying, irradiation method, inaccurate oven heating methods) that destroys beneficial enzymes.
- Recommended intake procedure should be followed. 10-12 grams of moringa leaf powder is more than enough for a daily intake.
- Take moringa powder on an empty stomach in the morning or a few minutes before dinner for best results.
The great thing about this superfood is that it can be supplemented into daily meals without hesitation. Unlike another weight-reducing supplement, Moringa can be taken at any time. Blood glucose balancing and detoxification agents in moringa work even with meals.
What Is The Best Way Of Using Moringa For Weight Loss?
One of the easiest and effective ways of using moringa for weight loss is to take moringa early in the morning on an empty stomach. Most people drink a cup of coffee early in the morning and I am here to tell you that using morning is far better for health.
Moringa tea or Moringa juice is easier to make than coffee and far better for health
- Add ½ teaspoon of moringa leaf powder in half cup of warm water.
- Optional: Squeeze half lemon and honey for taste.
- Mix well until moringa powder is dissolved in water then fill the cup with more lukewarm water to dilute the mixture.
This will help you provide
- instant and long-lasting energy
- improves focus & concentration and keeps your mind fresh
- boosts your metabolism for burning fats
- Improves digestion
- Improves liver function
- balances blood glucose levels in the body
- Way easier to make than coffee.