Joint pain is the most common type of health problem suffered by millions of adults all around the world. In most cases of joint pain, people usually rely on painkillers such as Aspirin to get rid of the pain but these are not the solution to the problem rather these medications are just for temporary relief. Research into joint pain has spread light on the fact that 1/3 of all the adults are experiencing some form of joint pain. Now you must be wondering, which joints are the most affected. Well, the answer to this question is not specific. Most affected areas for joint pain include areas that undergo the most movement throughout the day such as the neck, knees, lower back, shoulder, ankles, and hands.
Since joint pains are not always chronic, they are most likely to go untreated but if your condition becomes severe, you are more likely to take up medication on a daily basis to cope with the pain. Some condition leads to sharp pains during the smallest movement while others are minor and go unnoticed. Natural remedies are a very good way to start your treatment and are effective in most cases. These remedies also include changes in diet, exercises and hot and cold therapy.
Causes of Joint Pain
Joint pain is caused by a number of very common factors that include:
- Old age. Adding years to your life also increase the risk of joint pain. This is due to the damage to the collagen in the joints.
- Arthritis also is known as osteoarthritis is probably the most common cause of joint pain. In most places, arthritis is perceived as joint pain but it diseases that arise due to inflammation in the joints.
- Aggressive exercising such as running and swimming requires the use of a number of joints, which causes problems further on.
- Poor sitting and sleeping postures are also a major contributor to joint pain.
- Injury, infection, and diseases.
- Sedentary lifestyle, which involves sitting or lying down for many hours.
- Autoimmune disease such as fibromyalgia that causes severe inflammation.
- Muscle pains
- The weakening of muscles and tendons also cause to weaken the joints which leads to joint pains.
- Insomnia or lack of sleep also contribute to add fatigue, stiffness, and pain to the joints.
V1 Jointment for all joint pains:
V-1 is a very effective joint pain relief cream that has nothing but herbal ingredients. It has been researched by CCRAS (Central Council for Research In Ayurveda Sciences) and certified by the ministry of AYUS (Ayurveda Yoda and Naturopathy Unani Siddha Homeopathy). This marvelous cream is made according to the tradition of Ayurveda medicine making which involves the use of herbal. V-1 Jointment has further been researched and marketed through NRDC (National Research Development Corporation).
The formula used to make this cream is highly effective to treat all types of joint pain. It comes in a very affordable cost and also helps prevent inflammation in the joints. It is the profound invention of CSIR-NEIST (Council of scientific and industrial research- North-East Institute of Science and Technology) specifically for treating joint pain. This cream also comes with tablets containing cursed moringa Powder which helps boosts the healing process.
Some benefits of V-1 Jointment cream:
- Made from all natural and herbal ingredients.
- Offers no side effects.
- Very effective against inflammation, joint pain, and arthritis.
- Cheap and affordable
- Researched and proven to provide relief.
- Relief stiffness, pain in joint.
- Increase joint movement while also increase bone growth.
How to Use?
V-1 jointment contains a cream and tablet. Take these tablets 3 times a day or as directed by the physician. Apply the V-1 Jointment to the affected area 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Note: Consult your health care specialist before trying any new medication herbal or otherwise.